Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hide and seek....

                                          Don't whistle in the dark, pretending your not afraid, if your playing " hide and go seek".
                                                                They find you...
                                        That's all the "philosophical" I got tonight....
                            
                                   I am more afraid than I care to admit, and I'm hiding.
                                            It doesn't matter why ( well, it probably does, but I'm hiding tonight and not going there ), but trying to keep busy enough to dodge feelings I cannot change by sheer will, is tiring me out. 
                                                  Distraction is my idol today.
                                        I want to pray, but do not want to feel...
                                                    Not the best combination...
                         So I pray that God sees past my feeble, philosophical attempts, and Blesses me anyway...
                                                
                                         I come from a long line of people who don't do "powerless" particularly well. The family motto has always been " I better do something, even if it's wrong"
                                                          I am powerless...
                                There are situations I cannot fix and people I cannot cure.
                             What answers I have ( that happen to be correct), are not what is wanted to be heard.
                                    There are some who even I , cannot out stubborn...
                                                                  Imagine that.
                                            So I'm doing all the wrong things, purchasing regrets and wasting precious time...

                                                    So I sit here hiding, whistling...
                                                      Best prayer I got to offer, today...
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment